CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Elsie's Blessing Day

Yesterday we blessed out little girl! It was such a wonderful day for everyone. Mike did a beautiful job and it was a very special blessing. We had a ton of family come and support us, thanks to all who came and brought food.
Family Picture
Elsie wore the dress that I wore when I was blessed. It was really special!
Three generations. . . my mom doesn't look old enough to be a grandma.
Aunt Brindee and Elsie.

3 comments:

Mike and Larissa said...

Cute little family brooke!

Jamie and Tom said...

She's so so cute!! I CANNOT believe how big Brindee is!!! Oh my!! I've said that about every one in your family haha. she's so pretty! Anyways, blessing days are the greatest! That is so cool she got to wear your dress too! She's so cute!!

Stevie and Meesha said...

She is adorable! I am still planning on coming and seeing this little one! :) I am not sure when but I really really want to! She looks way cute in your dress! Love it!