CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday and Valentine's Day

Mike turned 26 on February 9th! I'm pretty sure he is considered to be old now. :) My cake decorating skills came from the cricuit (I wish I had that good of handwriting with frosting). Elsie doesn't give me a whole lot of free time so this was much faster and it turned out okay, We just peeled the paper off before we ate it.
I love bath time pictures! We decided that because bath time is Elsie's favorite time of day, it's mine too. She dictates what I like now.
These are the beautiful flowers Mike got me for Valentine's Day! I love them! We ate a roast (that I cooked successfully!) for dinner. Mike worked until 8 that night so it was pretty low key. For our romantic movie that night we watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. It's one' of our favorites.. . . anything to keep us laughing! I love you Mike!

1 comment:

Ian and Bonnie Gutzman said...

Yes..baby very much dictates what momma likes. When Asher was about her age, momma liked walking around in circles with the stroller in the middle of the night! haha. :) Asher LOVES his baths, too. He was colicky, and up until about 3 months that's the only time he wasn't crying. He's got one of those little strawberry birth marks, too. It was teeny at first and just keeps on growing....
I hope you guys are surviving parenthood! It's LOTS of fun, but very tiring. Asher is still waking up at night a few times (it is 3am my time right now, actually, and I'm taking a break!), but it's getting easier all the time, and he's such a delight during the day! Rolling all around the room, smiling and giggling nonstop. It's great :):)
Pretty sure this is the longer comment I've ever written....sorry!!