CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2nd Anniversary!

So, Mike and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary by going down to St. George for the weekend. We went to see Brian Regan at the Tuacahn. I literally laughed until my stomach and cheeks were sore. The show was 2 hours long! We loved it. We had a picnic in the park and the weather was absolutely beautiful! We also did a lot of shopping. It was great. My picture taking is awful, but we're lucky to have remembered these two.



Time flies, but I love every minute of it! Mike has just started his internship at Grant Thornton for the summer and I am working from home and preparing for our baby to come in November!

6 comments:

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

CONGRATS on the new baby! =D Sounds like you had a nice anniversary!

T-Fam said...

Hooray you updated your blog! Congrats on your anniversary.

Russell and Emilie said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

cspokey said...

Congrats on the baby, wow! That's so cool. :)

Stevie and Meesha said...

YAY FOR A POST!! We just heard about Brian and we LOVE HIM. We have watched tons of videos on you tube. Maybe when he comes up North we can go and see him together!! I think that would be a lot of fun. Love ya, and happpy late late anniversary!

Jamie and Tom said...

Brookie! I miss you! How are you doing?! How's the babe?? That is so so so exciting! I bet your dad about flipped when he found out. I hope you guys are doing well!! We miss you! PS. do you have access to my blog? I hope you do, if not, email me. jamiehebdon at yahoo