CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let's build a fort!



So, Mike and I decided to build a fort in our living room just to mix things up a little bit. :) Some people may argue that we are not acting our age, I fully agree! How boring it will be when we actually grow up, I hope it never happens! It is one of the wonderful parts of life when we can really live in the moment. The simple moments are the ones I cherish the most. We are so blessed to have each other and the opportunity to be together forever! We have time to grow up so why rush it?

5 comments:

Ian and Bonnie Gutzman said...

Agreed! :) We built a fort and slept in it a few months ago. We decided it would have been more fun to just build it, and then go sleep in our nice, comfy bed! Hope you guys have a good Christmas!

T-Fam said...

Looks fun to me. I would like to do it. I hope things are going good. Have a good Christmas.

Zeke and Allie said...

that looks fun!! I have still actiing like a kid! I'm glad you guys are enjoying life together! have a great Christmas

cspokey said...

That's awesome! :D

Stevie and Meesha said...

YAY for forts. They are the best! How come we never did that when we were together? Or did we? lol it has been so long I don't remember! Agreed that growing up is over rated! Love you guys and hope everything is going great. Hopefully we can get together soon.