CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

Delayed

So, my due date was pushed back 10 days because our little guy is measuring small. So now I get to count down to May 30th. I'm not quite sure how this is possible because I'm way bigger in my pregnancy now than I was with my last one. Yep, my sister Sharlee is super excited to know that I'm looking huge. . . I'm pretty sure the hardest thing about this news is that I feel like I have to relive 10 days of my life. I went from being 24 weeks pregnant to 22 again, I'm working my way back and I'm 23 now.

Our little Elsie is sick right now which makes my life really fun. She is also having power struggles over food which I'm sure she gets from her dad's side of the family. :) I still love them. I can't believe how big she is getting and how much she learns everyday.

I am in full swing with Club Volleyball again. . . I love doing it and being with the girls makes me feel young again (23 is pushing it). Mike is just starting his first February-April busy season. Neither of us are excited about that, but we are going to make the best of it. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Mike and Larissa said...

If you need help with Club let me know :D i'm so excited for your little guy!